Abcon Industrial Products Ltd is a growing and progressive company with satisfied customers on every continent. Your application is our main focus and you can be assured that our range offers quality and tested products. Additionally, you can benefit from our expert technical advice to ensure that you use the optimal abrasive products or tools to give you the best results. If you have a requirement for any type of abrasive or finishing product, you should call us to discuss your requirements today.
What is it about Abcon that will make us your preferred supplier?
- You and your business can feel confident in every aspect of dealing with us from product and delivery, through to administration
- You will receive proven top quality products
- You can be sure of flexible and fast lead times
- You have the option of customized branding on a range of our manufactured products
- You will get a fast and detailed response with quotes
- We will strive to build a long term relationship with you
- You can avail of our experience and expertise from consultation through to delivery
- Our customer focussed approach ensures your job well done
Abcon Company Profile
- Part of PSB Industrial Products Ltd Group
- Owned and managed locally
- Only Abrasive Belts and Discs Manufacturer in Ireland
- Only Large Bore Hose Manufacturer in Ireland
- Grown from 13 employees in 2005 to 138 in 2018
- The company will employ over 150 people in 2019
- Service a Global Market
- Customer focused approach across all divisions
- Progressive and Responsible in our approach to business
Abcon Company Evolution
2005 Abcon Industrial Products Ltd was established.
2007 Acquisition of larger premises in Cootehill, Co Cavan due to rapid growth of Abrasives business. New Building is the home of the CavMac brand of Industrial Rubber Hose, first established by Alfa Gomma in the 1970s and then run by local management until it closed in 2006.
2008 Regeneration of the CavMac Brand of Industrial Rubber Hose and first significant entry into the exports market of Hose and began to grow our exports of Abrasives.
2012 Established a new division for lining plant and equipment parts with anti-corrosion rubber material in order to increase durability and life
2015 New Rubber Product launched – Set up to design and manufacture Jacking Pipe Couplings.
2016 New automotive finishing system range, “FinishLine” designed, developed and launched on the Irish domestic market by Abcon.
2017 Nominated for two of the Irish Exporters Association’s Export Industry Awards and took part as a team effort in our local community to win in two categories of the Bank of Ireland Enterprise Town Award
2018 Incremental launch of our Business-to-Business webshop.